Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
- Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing the expertise in the field of responsibility.
- Leads, develops and motivates a group of dedicated qualified employees and professionals to achieve the targets set.
- Contribute to entire development lifecycle of eCommerce: - Scoping, design, development, maintenance and stability.
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
- Work with sharp minds from product & project management and drive end to end solutions independently by staying abreast of technology trends and industry best practices
- Ensure high quality by following and driving best practices, coding guidelines, solid principles and design and code reviews.
- Expand your agile knowledge and work in the agile environment for doing incremental development and continuous improvements.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Do you have an Engineering Degree with 10+ years of Hands on expertise and strong knowledge in Asp.net core, client-side frameworks, Web API/WCF development, Entity framework, and Database?
- You must have strong exposure on software design & architecture, microservices, devops, C#, Azure Kubernetes services
- Knowledge of headless and microservices architecture
- Hands on experience with messaging mechanisms like Rabbit MQ, messaging patterns among services etc.
- Expertise in C#, unit testing and have sound understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Experience in performance optimizations, and strong knowledge in deployment models
- Experience in working in eCommerce domain
- Expert knowledge in application of design patterns
- Expert knowledge in capacity planning, infrastructure profiling needs
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time