Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization – from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO – to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and we’re reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. It’s no surprise that we’re a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But we’re proud of what we’ve accomplished…and…we’re humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
We are looking for a creative, innovative, and inspiring personality with a passion for customer success and expansion. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be one of the first members of our Singapore team and have an immediate and critical opportunity to make an impact and drive the success of our expansion into APAC.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative and energetic team -- then Mendix is for you.
To be the trusted adviser to our Enterprise customers, driving business value through the use of our cloud platform. You will play a crucial role in engaging with customers to provide our best practices to quickly realize the value of our solutions.
Drive Outcomes for the Customer and our Business
- Be intimately aware of focus areas, priorities and metrics for each quarter
- Know your portfolio, and articulate opportunities for positive outcomes: expansion, retention focus, and maturity progression
- Inspiring customer loyalty by becoming a trusted adviser
- Identifying and building strong customer champions
- Understanding the client decision making process and organization structure
- Lead customer through their own customer journey leveraging best practices and expert advice.
Deliver true value for customers
- Be an expert on best practices in change management
- Be a Challenger to the status quo and emphatically lead change
- Identify and define successful deployment strategies
- Continually learn new features and functionality of the platform and how they create value for the customer
Cross Functional Leadership
- Align with Sales and Expert Services on expansion and renewals
- Lead cross-functionally to drive customer success
- Advocate for changes in other departments' ways of working and collaborate with them to implement those changes
- Help foster a culture of teamwork & collaboration
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proven experience driving adoption, renewal and expansion with Enterprise accounts
- Successful track record of working with Partners and through the partner eco-system to drive adoption and expansion
- Strong technical foundation and ability to explain with purpose how technology drives business value to a variety of stakeholders with different responsibilities to the business
- Experience and understanding of the application development lifecycle strongly preferred
- Ability to analyze and breakdown complex situations, develop action plans and lead cross functional team to key objectives
- Exceptional executive-level communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fosters and engages in a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Analytical and metrics-driven work style
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Passion for continuously learning new technology and being able to provide value to the customer
Education and Experience Requirement:
- 10+ years of Customer Success Management, consulting or sales experience working with enterprise customers
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required, Master's Degree preferred
Our Guiding Principles
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you’ll find one at Mendix. We are at a pivotal time in our company’s existence: where rapid growth meets stable funding. This is the time for industrious people to raise their hands to solve the next generation of problems. Mendix is a place where ambitious people can thrive; where you can identify an issue, propose a solution, and build the structure to make it happen.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim has been to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That’s why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. With offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, and the US, (and more coming), we provide an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time