Change the future every day!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
Siemens is looking for a Business Development Engineer for Digital Industry (Midwest / North Region).
You will be responsible to gain market share and technical support of sales team for Siemens Automation Portfolio.
This role is a key sales function combined with deep technical knowledge to promote automation solutions, identify market opportunities in order to win new business and proactive tech support function together with sales force in (Midwest / North Region).
- Secure existing customer base
- Support sales team to assure sales in customers in all sales channel (End Customers, OEM and SI)
- Identify market opportunities in order to win new business
- Convert defined target customers from competition
- Maximize market exploitation and increase market transparency (CRM)
- Support launch of new portfolio elements
- Market feedback via Product Manager to HQ
Skills and Background
- Degrees in Electrical, Automation or IT Engineering
- +6 years of experience in the automation portfolio (PLC+SCADA)
- Experience in supporting the sales team
- Knowledge in Food & Beverage and Agrobusiness will be differential
- Desirable candidate that already act in region
- Highly proficient in MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Advanced English
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Indústria Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time