Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization – from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO – to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and we’re reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. It’s no surprise that we’re a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But we’re proud of what we’ve accomplished…and…we’re humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
IT and Business leaders have a problem: the imbalance between the business’ application requirements and the ability to meet their needs is so great they must take a different approach. They must collaborate. They must be agile. They must empower the business to participate in its own rescue. Said differently, they need help transforming their enterprise into a high-performance provider of digital experiences, and Mendix has the people, domain expertise and technology platform to bring the groups together for success.
Are you maniacally focused on helping internal customers achieve meaningful business outcomes through technology? Are you best of breed? If you've answered yes to these questions, come join us!
We're growing our Greater China marketing organization to support our rapidly scaling business. We’re seeking an experience, high caliber marketer who prides themselves on collaborating with Sales to create regional program strategies and develop and deliver end-user programs that directly support driving company growth targets.
Details and responsibilities for the regional marketing role will include:
- Role is based in Shanghai, China.
- Develop and execute marketing plans that are aligned with sales priorities for relevant regions.
- Collaborating with cross functional global teams - Public Relations & Social Media, Product Marketing, and others - to provide context around GC marketing needs, and to maximize ability of the GC team to leverage those resources in the field
- Building and implementing a programmatic partner marketing strategy.
- Evaluate productiveness and marketing initiatives ROI.
- Implement local product launch plans as needed.
- Work with Mendix channel team to leverage joint marketing efforts with key partners.
- Building strong relationships with sales team, establishing credibility and rapport.
- Represent regional sales priorities and frontline feedback to global resources including product marketing, digital marketing and others.
- Communicate regularly with sales leadership, field sales and BDRs to drive awareness of available marketing campaigns.
- Tracking program ROI, and drilling down on the performance aspects of the GC business as it relates to pipeline generated by marketing.
Experience required for this role include:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in B2B partner marketing with technology companies;
- Prior experience in either banking/insurance or manufacturing/engineering is a big plus
- Demonstrated success in B2B marketing management, developing marketing strategy, driving marketing campaigns and event management from start to finish with clear objectives, outcome and follow-up;
- Experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments and driving successful campaigns;
- Experience of operating and collaborating in a fast-paced, cross-functional global organization;
- Knowledge of how to leverage the channel in marketing strategy;
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables;
- Self-motivated, “can do” mentality, innovative, and creative thinker;
- Passionate about getting things done and have fun while doing it;
- Excellent interpersonal communication written and verbal;
- Account based marketing tools experience a plus;
- Bi-lingual fluency in Mandarin and English;
- Willingness to travel and work independently/autonomously;
- A Bachelor's degree.
Our Guiding Principles
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you’ll find one at Mendix. We are at a pivotal time in our company’s existence: where rapid growth meets stable funding. This is the time for industrious people to raise their hands to solve the next generation of problems. Mendix is a place where ambitious people can thrive; where you can identify an issue, propose a solution, and build the structure to make it happen.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim has been to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That’s why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. With offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, and the US, (and more coming), we provide an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time