Believe theres more than one way to secure a successful future?
So do we. We believe our apprenticeship pr2qogrammes are the best alternative to university for ambitious and hard-working students. Especially as you’ll gain a degree whilst earning a salary as well as the reputation that comes with working for a digital pioneer like Siemens.
Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Siemens Digital Industries in Congleton is an award-winning facility, responsible for designing, manufacturing and servicing inverters for the global industrial market. The factory is undertaking an ambitious digital transformation to help increase competitiveness and productivity to deliver more innovative products and services to our customers. Our inverters support companies to maximise performance in a sustainable and efficient way that will reduce environmental impact.
We are recruiting candidates to join our X apprenticeship scheme who want to make a difference and develop their skills in IT/Engineering/Digital Technology/Business/Finance.
Part of being an apprentice at Siemens means you get to work on real life projects whilst also being supported on a guided learning journey. You will be working within our Supply Chain Management Department working as part of the Material Control Team.
Our material control team are responsible for ensuring our production lines are fully stocked with materials and supplied with parts to maximise our production output. This involves the day to day management of stock in both our facility and off-site warehouse, coordinating delivery and ensuring swift delivery to our production lines and the resolution of invoice queries to ensure our financial processes run smoothly
We are looking for forward-thinking, inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following characteristics:
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- Identify with our values of Zero Harm, Innovative, Excellent and Responsible. We can teach you the knowledge on your apprenticeship however its also means a lot to us for you to align to our culture and behaviours.
- Be excited by the prospect of working for the Siemens Digital Industries Division, with our product portfolio and in our customers’ industries.
- Have a strong Growth Mindset - Resilient in the face of adversity, excited by the prospect of learning new things and motivated to continually stretch and challenge yourself.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
You will have achieved or be on track to achieve at least 3 A Levels (or BTEC equivalent) at grade C or above.
The benefits of a Logistics and Supply chain apprenticeship:
- Continue your learning beyond college/school whilst earning a salary of £15,000 at the same time as well as an annual bonus!
- Have the chance to join a community of highly skilled professionals who will help you on your learning journey
- Stay at the fore-front of innovation by joining Europe's leading engineering and technology company
- Join our flexible benefits scheme with access to private medical care, discounted cinema tickets and gym membership and so much more!
What else do I need to know?
We’re looking for forward-thinking teammates with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of X. Think this is you? Apply Now.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time