Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Solution Owner (f/m/d) Magnetic Resonance Radiation Oncology to drive forward the Magnetic Resonance (MR) business.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing a business plan for MR solutions in radiation therapy
- You will assume expert responsibility for the market segment assigned to you, and will specify the market requirements for current and future products
- You will manage the complete product lifecycle, including continuous improvement in terms of costs and quality
- You will validate technology assumptions and create a solution vision, involving external companies as necessary, and the corresponding roadmap for this
- You will work with the Kanban/backlog concept and take part in portfolio planning and solution planning workshops
- You will be informed about and if necessary, consulted on the results of program increment planning workshops
- You will also translate feedback received from users into specification input for hardware and software team
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Magnetic Resonance Imaging .
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in an engineering, scientific or medical discipline
- You bring many years of professional experience in MR imaging diagnostics or radiation therapy
- We would also like to hear from you if you already have very sound and extensive professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but do not have a degree
- In addition, you have already accumulated many years of experience in the functional management of global and interdisciplinary teams
- You also have product definition and project management experience
- You ideally have sound knowledge of MR subsystems or radiation therapy subsystems (e.g. field generating units)
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business-fluent in English and ideally also have a knowledge of German
- With your good interpersonal skills and talent for communication, you are confident in collaborating with customers and colleagues at all levels. You focus at all times on the concerns of the people you are dealing with, adapting yourself with ease to different cultural circles and expert groups
- With your outgoing personality and your proactive approach to collaborating with others, you are a reliable partner to our colleagues and users, keeping their needs in mind at all times
- You have strong independent learning and problem-solving skills. You enjoy collaborating constructively as part of a team and at the same time you relish working independently; you would like to contribute to the transfer of innovations into the clinical environment
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Tuermer Vanessa.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time