Role: Test Automation Engineer (C# TA)
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as a Test Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Our supplier quality engineers help transform design developments into real products. Together with engineering, production, and strategic purchasing, they clarify: is this actually possible? And: which supplier is suitable to manufacture which components? Are you also interested in coordinating, clarifying, and explaining –as an active implementer in an innovative environment? Join our team and expand your own horizon.
Change the future with us
- You will develop & Execute test cases/scripts/scenarios on schedule (Functional, Systems Integration, and Regression Testing), and open defects as needed
- The Test Automation Engineer will be working to design and develop test automation solutions involving functional UI.
- Should be able to build new test frameworks and or extend existing frameworks. The framework should be designed in such a way that it increases and speeds up Test Automation coverage faster.
- Responsible for Prepare reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of their test scripts.
- Provide a simple & practical approach to complex product testing.
- Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- Involves in interacting with Business Partners for technical clarifications.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a professional with 3 to 6 years of total experience in Test Automation and C#
- A BE graduate - Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Communications or Instrumentation Engineering
- Experience in C#, .Net is must and Strong in Oops Concepts
- Must have hand on experience in Test automation framework development.
- Hands-on Test Automation experience with proven abilities to design, construct, customize and maintain hybrid Test automation frameworks.
- Knowledge of implementing various testing methodologies, test automation tools.
- Ability and proven experience in advising on test automation strategy, setting direction for long term automation plan, bringing in best practices.
- Understanding of overall Testing process and experience in Agile Methodology
- Ability to work as an individual contributor
- Must have Good Interpersonal Skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time