Role: Software Developer
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Software Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
What part will you play
- Requirement analysis, design and delivery of the Migration & PCS7 Libraries for SIMOCODE , SoftStarters & Actuator Sensor-Interface(AS-i).
- Development & Testing of the Migration & PCS7 Libraries for SIMOCODE , SoftStarters & Actuator Sensor-Interface(AS-i)..
- Debugging and Troubleshooting the Customer Service requests
- Coordinate and set up the test environments for Control Product Testing
- Knowledge of the Electronic DEVICE Descriptions (EDD) is an added advantage
- Involves interaction with business partners & stakeholders.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- Overall, 3 to 5 years of experience in PCS7 development and candidate should be from Commissioning Background
- Construction of PLC Programming Blocks
- Knowledge of Industrial Automation domain & Knowledge of Commissioning using Siemens PLCs systems & subsystems and PLC internals
- Experiences with PCS7 8.0
- Expertise in PLC programming skills and Hands on experience on CFC, Ladder Logic, SCL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and engineering practices
- Passionate about own work and good team spirit
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Drive to go for the best solutions
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time