Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the important things a reality!What you would be doing?
We are looking for an experienced Sales professional with strong business ethics and good technical knowledge in VFD, PLC, Process Control Automation, LV switchgear, MCC, PCC and other electrical subsystems.
- Skilled in sales data analysis, periodical forecasting, conducting competitor analysis & products
- Track record of consistently achieving sales target, experienced in improving market penetration and growth in business volume by direct selling & through Channel/distribution sales
- A keen planner and strategist in managing business operations with focus on top-line and bottom-line performance and expertise in determining company’s mission and strategic direction as conveyed through policies and corporate objectives.
- Should maintain balanced business relation with major corporate and industrial client, ensuring customer happiness always.
- Should possess effective communication, problem solving and negotiation skills with the ability to coordinate with senior management and a good teammate. He/she should be flexible to different model of operation (remote or while travelling).
- Should be vocal about both wins and loss / good and bad in regular business.
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be preferable.
- Should have experience of around 7-11 years in the Sales.
- BE / Diploma in Electrical or Electronics.
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Jamshedpur location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about department at:
Digital Industries and about Siemens careers at Siemens
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time