This is your role. What part will you play?
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
· You will work with reporting manager and the business units to correct any issues with customer service delivery to achieve targets agreed with Customers
- Performing closing and reporting activities for Siemens Business Units
- Ensure timeline is followed to complete all activities
- Work with front office and customer to fix the process challenges
- Provide process improvement ideas and execute them on timely manner for identified gaps
- Work with reporting manager and the business units to correct any issues with customer service delivery
- Achieve targets agreed with Customers
- Other responsibilities and job content as later identified by reporting manager
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You must have experience of Chart of Accounts, Fixed Assets & Asset postings, Tax reports, Calculate & posting of Balance Sheet Readjustment, Sales Orders/ IO Settlements, Reconciliations- FC/ AP/AR/FA.
- You must have working knowledge on Reporting - Forecast/ Budgeting, P&L, Balance Sheet1.
- Min. Degree in Accounting / Finance (B.com, BBM)
- 3-5 years of Accounting experience in ERP systems like SAP/Spiridon
- 3-5 years’ experience in AP / AR / ICC Accounting processes will be added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail critical
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Analyze complex situations based on facts and find solutions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Act proactively to address challenges and opportunities
- Identify opportunities in changing situations
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time