Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
Are you ready to develop low-code and high-impact?
We are looking for a Senior Low-Code Developer to join our DevOps Center in the IT Chapter Artificial Intelligence & Automation. We are a self-organized team with a dedicated purpose we defined together: “With our collective brain power, broad skillset and state-of-the art technologies we digitalize business processes so that our colleagues & customers are happy, efficient and successful".
As a Senior Mendix Low-Code Developer, you will:
- Take an active role in the implementation of the latest software digitalization initiatives and be part of a large Mendix developer community using state-of-the art tools such as the Smart Digital Factory.
- Develop best practices and share it in our Mendix developer community
- Collaborate Siemens-internally with other DevOps Centers
- Develop toolsets, guidelines and digital execution practices for Low-Code Development
- Collaborate with our RPA and AI experts and integrate those technologies in Mendix Apps
- Automate our development practices and have quality in mind
- Coach junior developers and help to improve their skills
- Embed Mendix Apps in our application landscape by using APIs and data from the SAP HANA Datalake
- Stay up-to-date with regards to the newest Mendix developments
- To make a difference, you must have:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or in a related technical field
- Proven track record in delivering custom software solutions in enterprise environments with at least 3 years of experience and 1 year of Mendix development experience. You are preferably Mendix Advanced Developer Certified.
- Solid understanding of agile software development methodologies
- Professional experience in Java development
- Excellent communication skills, both talking and listening. You can explain complicated technical matters in a simple manner
- Intrinsically motivated and a keen learner with a growth mindset
- Work experience in the Financial Services industry is a plus
- Experience with OpenShift and AWS Dedicated is a plus
- Business fluent English skills round off your profile, other languages (e.g. German) are a plus
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove #techcrew
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time