Senior Sales Compensation Developer
Amid unprecedented change and the rapid pace of innovation, digitalization is no longer tomorrow’s idea. We take what the future promises tomorrow and make it real for our customers today. Welcome to Siemens Digital Industries Software (DISW) -Where today meets tomorrow!
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Are you someone who thrives in an environment of innovation? The DISW organization is looking for a versatile senior developer analyst professional. The position will primarily work with the HR, Global Sales Operations and Finance teams to help implement their sales compensation strategy. Implementation of their strategy will consist of using the SAP Commissions application to facilitate compensation plan and rule configuration at all levels. This role will also assist with the implementation and/or analysis of inbound/outbound data integrations and communicate the compensation elements contributing to commission payments to the business through reporting solutions. The role is an embedded, integral part of the global compensation process supporting the sales, services and pre-sales organizations. Additional aspects of this position will include the analysis and development to drive improvements to existing processes in the areas of data integrations, application integrations and report design/distribution.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Exception verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and prompt responsiveness in support of internal customers (HR/Finance)
- Project management skills to facilitate and organize annual or enhancement based changes
- Experience in variable incentive compensation
- Analysis and/or development of compensation rules, data integrations and reports
- Administration of SAP Commissions
- Provide weekly updates to business teams around project updates, product releases, and support updates
- Ability to provide comprehensive testing prior to business UAT
- Motivation to drive implement process improvement
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business information systems or computer science required
- Administration of SAP Commissions or other enterprise incentive management system
- Competency in report development with an enterprise reporting platform ( SAP Business Objects and Crystal reports preferred)
- Knowledgeable in Oracle SQL and able to support/enhance database procedures
- Informatica PowerCenter experience preferred
- Experience in software development preferred
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.