At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
The Siemens DISW organization is looking for a senior developer analyst professional in the area of sales compensation management. The position will work closely with HR, Global Sales Operations and Finance teams implementing their compensation strategy. Implementation of their strategy will consist of leveraging the SAP Commissions applications to facilitate plan and rule configuration at all levels, assist with either the implementation and/or analysis of inbound/outbound data integrations and communicate the compensation elements contributing to and including payments through reporting solutions. The role is an embedded, integral part of the global compensation process supporting the sales, services and pre-sales organizations.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Exception verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and prompt responsiveness in support of internal customers (HR/Finance)
- Project management skills to facilitate and organize annual or enhancement based changes which may impact SAP Commissions or any of it's related applications
- Compensation experience in variable pay
- Analysis and/or development of compensation rules, data integrations and reports
- Administration of SAP Commissions and related applications
- Provide weekly updates to business teams around project updates, product releases, and support updates
- Ability to provide comprehensive testing prior to business UAT
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in business information systems or computer science required
- 5+ years with SAP Commissions
- Competency in report development through SAP Business Objects and Crystal reports
- Knowledgeable in Oracle SQL and able to support/enhance database procedures
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.