Siemens Healthineers is building tomorrow’s talent. Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
As a leading medical technology company, Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving the patient experience, and digitalizing healthcare. Siemens Healthineers is continuously developing its product and service portfolio, with AI-supported applications and digital offerings that play an increasingly important role in the next generation of medical technology. These new applications will enhance the company’s foundation in in-vitro diagnostic, image-guided therapy, and in-vivo diagnostics. Siemens Healthineers also provides a range of services and solutions to enhance healthcare providers’ ability to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients.
Siemens Healthineers in Canada stands for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. From the Atlantic to Pacific oceans, our 800 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
• 70% of critical clinical decisions are influenced by the type of technology we provide
• More than 31 million Canadians benefit from Siemens Healthineers products every year
• An average of 85,000 Canadians per day receive treatment or tests from a Siemens Healthineers device
• Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada
The Clinical Sales Specialist, Cardiology will have primary responsibility for sales in the interventional cardiology market in Canada. The product basket includes interventional angiography imaging systems, cardiac focused hybrid O.R systems, hemodynamic and electrophysiology monitoring systems and cardiology image review workstations. This is a direct customer facing sales and sales support role, working closely with Siemens Healthcare Account Managers.
The Clinical Sales Specialist, Cardiology will work collaboratively with colleagues to promote the complete Siemens Healthineers Cardiology platform which crosses MR, CT, and Molecular Imaging and Ultrasound business lines.
Customer Relationship Management:
Work with sales teams to identify key customers and act as primary owner of our sales strategy. Maintain and build close relationships with important accounts and key opinion leaders. Develop strong regional reference sites. Target top cardiology projects to win and grow share. Develop regional Centers of Excellence and develop peer to peer training events.
Siemens Healthineers and Industry Partner Engagement:
Serve as primary regional contact for our industry partners. Explore opportunities to pilot initiatives within cardiology customers that will enhance the Siemens Healthineers value proposition and solutions portfolio. Attend key trade shows and industry events. Structure and implement clinical and procedural ongoing quarterly training events for relevant Siemens Healthineers teams.
Assess the strategic position and customer perception of Siemens Healthcare cardiology solutions in Canadian customer segments. Assist Advanced Therapies Business Line Manager in finalization and execution of a Cardiology Strategic Plan. Help to drive increase customer satisfaction and market knowledge in Cardiology. Track and report progress and milestone achievement
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-10 years of Healthcare experience in the field of, sales, product management, customer relationship or business management
- Deep knowledge of Canadian cardiovascular market trends and clinical technical needs
- Sales experience in Cardiology with strong relationship networks
- Existing relationships with cardiology key opinion leaders is preferred
- Prior sales and Key Opinion Leader development experience is desired
- Display high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact complex and/or cross functional problems
- Strong communication, relationship management and leadership skills
- Results oriented to ensure achievement of the targeted profit, customer satisfaction and market share goals
- Degree/diploma as a Medical Radiation Technology (or equivalent work experience within the cardiology devices market)
- Ability to drive a strategic plan having an impact to implement necessary changes with internal and external partners involved
- Fluently Bilingual in both French and English is considered an asset
- Ability to travel 60% of the time within Canada, US and some international travel.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.