Role: Test Engineer - Process Automation Domain
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as a Test Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Our supplier quality engineers help transform design developments into real products. Together with engineering, production, and strategic purchasing, they clarify: is this actually possible? And: which supplier is suitable to manufacture which components? Are you also interested in coordinating, clarifying, and explaining –as an active implementer in an innovative environment? Join our team and expand your own horizon.
Change the future with us
- You are required to test Libraries of Industrial software applications like PCS neo, TIA Portal.
- Responsible for writing, reviewing, and executing test cases.
- Writing defect reports and verifying them after fixes.
- Setup the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves configuration of the products under test.
- You will be dealing with requirements and technical clarifications with partners.
- Implementing “end-user like" scenarios for system testing.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a professional with 1 to 3 years of total experience in Industrial Automation Domain (Preferably experience using TIA Portal., PCS 7 Software, Libraries like APL, IL, Com Lib)
- A BE graduate - Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation Tech. Engineering
- Good experience on End User Application Development using TIA Portal/ PCS 7.
- Expert knowhow on PLC Programming Blocks, Library Blocks.
- Preferably worked on TIA Portal, PCS7, PCS neo, SIMATIC MANAGER (with S7 400 PLCs), SIEMENS H-Systems (Redundancy), SIEMENS F-Systems (Failsafe)
- Exposure to Advanced Process Library
- Knowledge of communication interfaces like Ethernet TCP/IP/ISO, Profibus PA/ Profibus DP and Product Testing
- You should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and willingness to learn new technologies
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time