During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens Industry Software is the leading partner in test and mechatronic simulation. Through our simulation software, testing systems and engineering services we enable advanced manufacturing companies to get better products to market faster and turn superior process efficiency into key competitive advantages. We tackle the challenges associated with intelligent system design with a strong passion for innovation and a continuous drive for excellence. Our Romania based offices play a critical role in our R&D software strategy.
As Software Development Engineer C++, you will be involved in the further extension and improvements of our products.
More information of the products can be found on:
Within the Motion team, you will contribute the improvement of existing software as well as development of new software. As part of a SIM 3D Motion team you will work on the development and maintenance of software in Simcenter 3D. More specifically your responsibilities will be:
- Analysis & design, starting from functional specifications;
- Development and optimization of code implementation of numerical algorithms for existing and new analysis methods;
- Coding and testing, including development of unit test routines or automatic test applications;
- Writing documentation for the developed code;
- Integration testing and bug-fixing.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics/Physics;
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Proven skills in C++, OO development methodology and UML;
- Interested in our application domain - mechanical engineering - to understand the needs of the
- Able to work independent where possible and ask feedback when needed;
- Expertise in software design and architecture;
- Languages: good knowledge of English (both written and spoken);
- Analytical mind, solution oriented, creative;
- High interest in ICT evolution (literature …);
- Team spirit and flexibility;
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time