Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new role you will join one of several agile development teams that develop large Traffic Management applications deployed in cities all around the world.
- You will participate in the development of web-based applications throughout the entire development lifecycle.
- You will actively participate in all agile ceremonies and interact with your team, Product Owner, UX team, and colleagues in the organization to bring your product to success.
- Continuously improve your skills - your colleagues, as well as your manager, will support you in that.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for product quality and will be fixing bugs and extending automated tests.
Your qualifications – solid and approprite
- You have successfully completed a university degree in informatics, computer sciences or a similar degree and several years of experience in web- and backend development.
- Good knowledge of Spring, microservices, GitLab CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes and script languages (Phyton) is desired.
- You speak English fluently and German is a plus.
- You have a good understanding of Linux and fair handling of development environments and tools (Eclipse or Intellij, Maven, Jenkins, Git, JIRA, Confluence).
- Knowledge and experience with SAFe framework are a plus.
- You have a Passion for agile development and continuous improvement culture.
- If you are willing to learn more about the traffic management domain, let us know - you are the right person.
Getting in touch with us – solid and appropriate
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you whish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Melanie Schüller.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time