Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new role you will join one of several agile development teams that develop large Traffic Management applications deployed in cities all around the world.
- You will develop web-based applications throughout the entire development lifecycle.
- You will actively participate in all agile ceremonies and interact with your team, Product Owner, UX team, and colleagues in the organization to bring your product to success.
- You will take responsibility for complete modules development and you will mentor and lead junior colleagues.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for product quality and will be fixing bugs and extending automated tests.
Your qualifications – solid and approprite
- You have successfully completed a university degree in in informatics, computer sciences or a similar degree.
- Excellent knowledge of Spring, microservices, GitLab CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes and script languages (Phyton) is desired.
- You speak English fluently and German is a plus.
- You have a perfect understanding of Linux and fair handling of development environments and tools (Eclipse or Intellij, Maven, Jenkins, Git, JIRA, Confluence).
- It is advantageous if you are familiar with web security, IAM/Keycloak, OAuth 2.0 and/or image hardening. And Knowledge and experience with SAFe framework are a plus.
- You have a Passion for agile development and continuous improvement culture.
- If you are willing to learn more about the traffic management domain, let us know - you are the right person.
Getting in touch with us – solid and appropriate
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you whish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Melanie Schüller.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time