Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new role you will lead two to three scrum software teams developing large Traffic Management applications deployed in cities worldwide.
- You will coach the team members in self-management and cross-functionality.
- You will be responsible for performing so called "one-to-one" meetings with the team members.
- You will own impediments that block the scrum team’s progress and implement team relevant metrics.
- You will ensure that all scrum events occur and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox.
- You will cooperate closely with the Product Owner, strengthening and improving cooperation with the team to reach product goals.
- You will actively participate in Scrum of Scrum meetings, share the experience with other scrum masters, co-create and implement development department strategy.
- Continuously improve your skills - your colleagues, as well as your manager, will support you in that.
Your qualifications – solid and approprite
- You have completed a university degree in informatics, computer sciences or psychology.
- You have longtime experience as a full-time scrum master or in a similar position in the IT area. In addition, you also have practical development experience.
- You have the capability to reflect on team process and to organize the scrum cycle together with the team.
- You have a good knowledge of Scrum methodology, JIRA, Confluence and other collaboration tools.
- You are familiar with LESS, SAFe or other agile scaling frameworks you have a certification as Scrum Master, Agile Coach or according to SAFe.
- You speak fluent business English - German is a plus.
- You are a strong communicator, demonstrates intercultural sensitivity, results driven and emphasizes teamwork and collaboration.
- If you are willing to shape global traffic, let us know – we would like to meet you!
Getting in touch with us – solid and appropriate
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Melanie Schüller.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time