Senior Solution Architect – Multiple Locations ” Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai or Bangalore “
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio; hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our PreSales Team as Senior Solution Architect and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
In that role you will engage with the largest enterprise customers and prospects across various verticals like Datacenter etc. You will be responsible for partnering with our Regional Account Managers to show the value of our products from solutions and services to our prospects and customer base within the assigned region. As an out of the box thinker, focus areas will include revealing solutions to datacenter prospects through customer workshops, deep dive sessions and product enablement. Building positive relationships across all levels as the technical trusted advisor across verticals is critical!
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Based in one of Siemens locations such as Dubai, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur or Bangalore (India), you will be responsible for defining Technical specification and act as a Solution Design Architect for datacenters.
- Assess sophisticated customer requirements and advise our regional teams on the feasibility, selection, development, effort, and implementation of overall solutions
- Crafting and delivering individual project presentations and demonstrations (both online and onsite) to our customers, facilitating workshops with customers to understand their application portfolio and infra landscape
- Advising prospects and customers on the use of our products and solutions in their environment, running technical deep dive and architecture sessions.
- Executing Proof of Concepts with customers.
- As a digital-minded entrepreneur, you will lead the solution design of architectures and application of digital products and solution.
- You will be in charge for technical documentation creation (requirements, high- and low-level design documents, etc.)
- Responsible for trend scouting, ideation, and technology assessment through proof of concepts and take responsibility for the delivery of new solutions
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Minimum Ten year of relevant Pre & Post Sales engineering experience with a good understanding of HVAC Controls, Energy Performance, Total Building solutions, DCIM and cloud offerings. Experience in enterprise systems integration and extensive customer-facing consulting experience, ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- Significant experience of digital platform solution development, including in-depth expertise in at least one specialist area from Integrated BMS / Data Driven Services / IT-OT integration / Data Analytics Knowledge of PLC based solutions/ SCADA is crucial for some of the vertical markets.
- Able to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, experience in conducting workshops, training, and consulting engagements
- Outstanding communication and relationship management skills - the ability to present and communicate to senior, high profile leaders in English, other languages are a plus
- Able to lead inexperienced teams and partners in iterative solution development techniques driven by market response, ability to build positive relationships across diverse groups, translating technical concepts for business audiences, and business concepts for technical audiences.
- Have a strong acuity to fit portfolio to customer problems, keen interest in emerging technologies to support and improve consumer experience at interview and application
- Strong understanding of SDK, API and industry standards communication protocol (i.e. BACNET, MQTT, Webservices), well versed in complex application architecture, comparing, and contrasting technologies against competitors offering and market requirements
- Ability to travel as needed, throughout region MA, have a strong acuity to fit portfolio to customer problems, experience of B2B2C digital product development, including full product lifecycle, and development of multiple high-usage, high-profile digital products
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time