Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
- In your new role as IT Service Professional, you will be responsible for day to day operations, including first and second level support (ticket handling) – ensuring stability and integrity of services and systems
- You will ensure global end-to-end application service process management with focus on service operation for a service, manages the operational interface to Service Providers
- You will report service performance to Service Manager and propose measures for continuous improvement
- You will orchestrate the close collaboration of internal and external service providers to ensure service quality
- You will support design of system architectures in cooperation with other experts and architects
- Be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
What do I bring with me?
- The cornerstone of your professional success is a degree in IT, informatics or business informatics. Alternatively, you can show a comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications.
- Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Operations (Project Service Automation) and Marketing
- You are a certified in one or multiple of the above listed applications
- Deep understanding of the methods and tools used to customize and extend Dynamics 365 solutions
- Experienced in the Microsoft Dynamics development environment
- Understanding of Azure PaaS, Azure DevOps
- Experienced in infrastructure management and troubleshooting, application alert monitoring and maintenance
- Excellent in verbal and written communication
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
World-class researchers and engineers as team members
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time