Mission of the role:
The Business Developer Vertical Market Asia-Pacific is a headquarter function who is responsible to actively maximize market share and establish local ecosystem for the Intralogistics environment in responsible regions. The Business Developer derives and develops the Intralogistics market by cooperating with relevant headquarter functions in frame of Digital Industries Factory Automation, Regional Management and regional organizations to manage and coordinate respective activities for their achievement of short, mid and long-term objectives and economic successes in Asia-Pacific according to strategic and operative targets defined by the Intralogistics Vertical headquarter and Factory Automation Sales for Emerging Verticals.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsibility of the Factory Automation business in Intralogistics in Asia-Pacific to manage and support the targeting regions in their achievement of short, mid and long-term objectives
- Explore the business potential and seize the growth opportunities to enlarge the FA market share, install base and enhance satisfaction of Top Customers and Partners in Asia- Pacific
- Adapt Vertical strategies to local demands including action plans in cooperate with Vertical as well as Regional Management to place effective resources and ensure the target achievement of Intralogistics in Asia-Pacific
- Cooperate with Vertical and Regional Management in conducting regular based strategy reviews, operational performance reviews and business forecasts
- Relationship management with Top Customers and Partners of Verticals in Asia-Pacific
- Provide region-specific coaching and guidance for the Intralogistics Sales and Account Managers for their business development in Asia-Pacific
- Analyzing and monitoring of Customer Requirements including close contact with Intralogistics Vertical headquarter, Regional Management and regional
- Provide local support for relevant functions for the best possible approach for the Intralogistics business and enhance Vertical specific expert knowledge about latest technologies and trends in Asia-Pacific
Qualifications, essential skills & employment experience required to be held:
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Business Management, Business Administration, or any relevant disciplines
- 5+ years’ experience in Intralogistics sales environment or business development (can change based on the person’s years of experience)
- Good overview of System Integrators and End customers in Intralogistics in Asia Pacific
- Portfolio knowledge of Factory Automation, Motion Control and Software, including strong IT-skills, good knowledge in Warehouse Management and Material Flow Control
- Strategic mind-set with effective customer orientation and readiness to intensive working and multi-tasking
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with internal and external partners of all levels, therefore additional language skills are beneficial
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time