Role: System Technology Developer
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyper-intelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as a Software Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means –trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange –discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
What part will you play
- Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of system integration solutions on platforms (Windows/ Linux)
- Analyze requirements and functional specification.
- Design and Develop applications for systems integration platform.
- Write code/test code for part of software component. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Analyze and fix problems reported from testing team /end users to ensure product quality.
- Create Technical documentation (e.g. Concept document, FSpec) and user documentation ( e.g. Admin Manual)
- Should design and develop product features based on Siemens Product Lifecycle Management processes
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need an engineering graduate - BE/ BTech in IT, Electronics, Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3 years of experience in programming/scripting languages shell, bash, and powershell.
- Experience in implementing the applications infrastructure.
- Knowledge of protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, SNMP
- Worked in Six Sigma and/or CMMi (at least level 3) process organization
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Good knowledge of Information security topics such SSH, hardening, remote access, malware prevention system, security policy, firewall, pki, Snort IDS/IPS.
- Experience in OS platform Windows/Linux, CI/CD, version control systems such as ClearCase, GIT.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time