What are my responsibilities?
- Prepare and prequalify all inbound/outbound shipment documents request by Customs for material and equipment.
- Track the status of Customs declaration and coordinate for abnormal customs related issues and ensure all processes are in compliance with local laws regarding customs
- Liaise with customs broker to process the customs declaration
- HS Code Definition and Database Maintain
- Manage the Duty / VAT payment and cooperate for VAT refund return
- Create and maintain all customs relevant data in the respective IT systems
- Service provider management through regular performance review and spot check, in order to ensure an efficient working process and reliable partnership
- Other but not limited to Bonded Trade Handling, Leasing Trade, Duty Exemption handling, Return&Repare handling
- Other optimization regarding Imp.&Exp. function
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Bachelor degree, major in international economy and trade.
>3 years experience in Custom & CIQ.
Supply chain / logistics and manufacturing experience.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industrial Automation Products Ltd., Chengdu
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time