Place of work: Bratislava IV
Start date: ASAP/by agreement
Contract type: full-time
Salary: From 1800€ brutto/month + variable bonus
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high quality candidates in our team.
Siemens Healthineers Accounting Hub acts as Centre of Competence and provides services for Siemens Healthineers' affiliated companies in 21 European countries. Our mission is high quality of books and records.
Our focus for next year is an implementation of new SAP customized for Siemens Healthineers business.
We have new career opportunity for experienced General Ledger and Report to Record accountant with passion for IFRS, SAP and continous improvements in processes!
We are filling a vacancy for accounting professional for:
Accounting Governance and Advisory,
Closing & Reporting,
Fixed Assets / Leasing,
Revenue Recognition and
Implementation of new IFRS standards
We search experienced accountant with at least 5 years working experience in General Ledger and Report to Record, who will be responsible for master data governance aross the countries and automation of processes.
You will be in close contact with local business colleagues.
- English (B2+)
- University MSc. in Accounting/Finance
- IFRS knowledge
- Experience with closing process of international corporations
- Min. 5 years working experience
- Advanced SAP user knowledge
- VBA knowledge as an advantage
- Problem solving
- Team building program - adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,...)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time