What we are looking for Microsoft Exchange / Exchange Online Administrator
We are looking for Experienced Exchange / Exchange Online professional to operate
• Microsoft Exchange 2016/2019
• Exchange Online
• Exchange Hybrid Environment
You will become part of our international team responsible for Operations of Messaging / Exchange related services of Siemens Healthineers.
Task and Responsibilities:
• Operation of the Messaging Hybrid Environment including associated infrastructure
• Monitoring and Maintenance of Messaging Services
• Troubleshooting Exchange Hybrid Environment and Exchange Online Services
• Maintenance of the related components (upgrade, updates, hotfixes, patches)
• Support in the 2nd and 3rd Level (including case trading with the manufacturer (vendor))
• You will work on international IT projects as a technical consultant for Messaging related topics
• Develop scripts to automate recurring administration tasks
• You will create and maintain service documentation, user manuals and knowledgebase articles
• You will work in close cooperation with our international specialist departments as well as with our national IT departments of the Siemens Healthineers regions
• Providing an outstanding technical support experience to our Enterprise customers
• From problem identification to full resolution, you will own and manage your investigations
• When needed, you will transfer your cases to your colleagues, involve subject matter experts, or escalate to Engineering (Product Groups) and Management
• Your day-to-day job will be about both providing technical expertise (either on your own or by involving your colleagues), and being an excellent communicator and a service oriented professional
How your day looks like as a Messaging Support Engineer
• Be available to take ownership of new cases and escalations.
• Provide support to Enterprise customers, partners, and other engineers.
• Scope customer’s issues and support boundaries by collecting the relevant facts.
• Investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
• Consult with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world, handing the case over to them if necessary.
• Escalate to management as necessary, acting internally as a customer advocate, and keeping the customers informed.
• Collaborate with management and engineering to resolve service issues and in order to produce bug fixes, patches, test cases as appropriate.
• Ensure that each support request owned by you is handled as per our Service Level Agreement (SLA) and to the highest possible customer satisfaction by setting the right expectations and fulfilling your commitments.
• Document your technical work and research in a detailed and comprehensive manner.
• Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying and correcting customer satisfaction concerns before they become problems.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 5 to 7 Year overall experience and 3 years of relevant experience.
• Experience with administering Microsoft Exchange for a large organization of 70,000+ mailboxes
• Experience with operating Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online Service
• In addition, you have experience and knowledge in the field of current Windows server systems, Microsoft Active Directory
• You have experience and at least worked in the field of Microsoft 365 Exchange Online for more than a year
• Have the ability to quickly and independently familiarize yourself with new technologies and architectures
• You also convince with your quick comprehension and are able to contribute to finding solutions through Troubleshooting
• With your excellent English language skills (spoken and written) and strong communication skills, you can easily communicate with your international colleagues. You proactively maintain good contact.
• Comprehensive PowerShell capabilities
• Foundations knowledge on Networking, Protocols, Authentication (Basic, Kerberos, NTLM) and PowerShell.
• Experience working with Office 365 Directory Synchronization tool (DirSync), Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connect tool (AD Connect).
• Experience working with DNS - Types or records, record creation, DNS management, DNS troubleshooting.
• Experience reading network captures/analysis.
• Experience working with Active Directory - FSMO Roles, Active Directory Domains and Trusts, Active Directory Sites and Services.