Would you love to be a part of one of the world's leading software companies?
Siemens EDA is seeking highly motivated, responsible and self-starting QA Test Engineer to join our Visualizer Quality Assurance Engineering Team within the IC Verification Solutions (ICVS) Division in Cairo, Egypt.
Visualizer™ Debug Environment is a high performance, scalable, context-aware debug platform that supports a complete logic verification flow. It is the centric ICVS Debugger that services debug and visualization needs across all Siemens verification, validation solutions including QuestaSim, Formal, CDC, Lint, Functional Safety to name a few. Our accepted candidates will gain a huge experience and explore a lot about different technologies through the participation in testing and validation of Visualizer support to DVT and non-DVT products.What you'll be doing
In this role, you will:
- Mastering Functional Verification Technologies.
- Write, maintain and execute product test/quality plans.
- Test cases design, execution and status summarization.
- Participate in Various Product Testing Types (Integration Testing, Regression Testing, License testing, Installation testing and GUI Testing) throughout the release life cycle.
- Build Test Automation framework to eliminate manual testing rework and reduce testing turnaround time.
- Understand customer field of use and help with the integration of customer designs in our test environments.
- Product benchmarking and performance measurements iterations to capture tool performance data between releases.
- Defects reporting, validation and defect triaging to understand the root cause of the problem and define their criticality to RD groups.
- Utilize code coverage techniques/tools to quantitatively judge product test coverage.
- Help in the deployment and monitoring of other qualification techniques like static code analysis (Lint), dynamic code analysis and memory leakage checks.
To apply, you will need to bring great skills and know-how to the role. We're looking for a candidate with:
- BS, MS. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering.
- Good Knowledge about Digital/RTL Design Basics.
- Solid knowledge about any of Hardware Description Languages such as Verilog, VHDL or System Verilog.
- Prior Knowledge of Siemens' tools such as Simulation, Synthesis, Design Entry or any Functional Verification Flows is a huge plus!
- Familiar with scripting languages such as Shell/Perl/Python.
- Knowledge about Quality Assurance Concepts and SW Testing.
- Knowledge about Testing Strategies, Test Planning and Testing Automation Tools.
- Knowledge about Defect Tracking Systems, Configuration Management and Code Profiling Tools.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
If you like challenges and want to join us, apply now!
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access and equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time