As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Senior Controller Operator and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help
us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Support customers on the monthly IFRS 16 accounting and reporting related activities
- Document and testing over the internal controls to our real estate partners
- Development of tools and solutions to improve processes internally and with the customer
- Development of training material and work instructions for internal and real estate partner use
- Ensure required reports are prepared and delivered with accuracy and in a timely manner based on our partners’ needs
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to our real estate partners
- Get to know the corporate real estate business and interfaces to enhance, harmonize and improve processes
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related fields
- More than four years of professional experience similar fields, like corporate accounting, reporting, consulting or auditing
- Advanced Accounting knowledge is a must, IFRS16 knowledge would be a plus
- Experience in SAP would be a plus
- Advanced knowledge on Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel
- Fluency in English
- Availability to travel, if needed
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Good communication skills and ability to work with a multitude of different stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time