Integration Service Owner / Lead Developer will be part of the Healthineers team to design, implement, operate and administrate our integrations and interfaces for our new treasury application landscape. We will use Snaplogic as integration platform for Cloud-to-Cloud and cloud-to-Ground integrations. The platform itself is provided as a SaaS application and operated and serviced by another Healthineers IT team. While the previous experience with Snaplogic is welcomed, it is not mandatory - expected is strong background in application integration using of the popular integration platforms.
You will be responsible for all our interfaces between the new Treasury applications and the internal and external applications (SAP and non-SAP). Service hours shall cover working hours in Europe from ~8am to 8pm~ (still under negotiation), respective flexibility is required. Support language is intended to be English only.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following.Tasks and Responsibilities: Integration Service Owner / Lead Developer: Design, build, maintain, monitor
- Technical Requirements engineering regarding integration needs / interfaces to and from new Treasury Management Application
- (Functional and) technical Integration Design
- Alignment with source / target application owner on start- and endpoints
- Implementation of interfaces in Snaplogic
- Prepare, plan, execute system test
- Support UAT for the integrations
- Basic understanding of the end to end business process in the abovementioned area
- Incident, Issue, Problem Management for integration build on Snaplogic
- Maintain and update configuration objects,
- Define and run reporting to validate configuration consistency,
- Ensure system availability and system monitoring
- Monitoring and communication of scheduled events (maintenance, updates, major incidents etc.),
- Interface and logs monitoring and reaction on issues,
- Regularly alignment with SHS Service Manager on service topics
- Ensure that mandatory repositories are maintained, e.g. Service Catalog responsibility for own IT service catalog entry
- Ensure that required controls are in place; proactive identification and proposal of update s/ addtl. controls needed
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date quality and end-user documentation
- Support compliance and quality management processes
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar
- 3-5 years of experiences in software development and application integration
- Proven solid experience and understanding of common software development methods, tools, concepts (DevOps)
- Strong understanding in application integration
- Strong experience with Web API Services: REST and SOAP
- Ideally experience with payment processes and parties like SWIFT
- Experience in integration technology like Snaplogic, Mulesoft, Informatica is welcomed
- Strong analytical and conceptional skills to analyze and design interfaces
- Preferably, experience in managing applications / knowledge of Service management processes and concepts
- Must be able to communicate (in English, opt German) and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with the technical teams in Germany and further locations.
- Must be a self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision (mindset of “How can I support best?")
- Must be capable of taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved
- Must be an excellent team player
Adjustable standing desk as a standard
MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time