Siemens Mobility Rolling Stock are currently recruiting for a Fleet Performance Analyst based at our Kingsheath Traincare facility in Northampton. You will play a key role in maximising fleet performance by analysing data to help prevent in-service failures and to provide trend analysis to aid fleet reliability improvement measures. In this role, you will support the Technical and Performance Team with data analysis and report generation.
What are your responsibilities?
- Monitor trends with aim of identifying and escalating potential service affecting failures
- Interrogate information, identify defects and raise work reports accordingly
- Interrogate Maintenance Management System (MMS) and identify systems that are repeatedly failing
- Identify improvement opportunities to the performance team
- Maintain accurate records and compile the period end report in line with contractual deliverables
- Produce accurate and timely reporting for both internal and external client requests
- Ensure data quality by identifying areas of concern and addressing them
- Create, interrogate, update and analyse internal performance databases
- Monitor and document progress of fleet campaigns and modifications
- Ensure documentation and records are maintained in accordance with company procedures
- Use initiative to compile bespoke report information working closely with peers and management
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- You are willing to learn and able to work and adapt to new internal database systems
- You like working systematically and can meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Advanced ability with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- You have a great attention to detail and possess analytical skills
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude to understand technical information is preferred
- Experience of management of large amounts of data is preferred
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens! Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time