Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
We are looking for an IT Service Manager to join our IT Chapter Artificial Intelligence & Automation. We are a self-organized team which develops and operates innovative AI & Automation solutions. Our jointly defined purpose: “With our collective brain power, broad skillset and state-of-the art technologies we digitalize business processes so that our colleagues & customers are happy, efficient and successful".
As an IT Service Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the implementation, monitoring and optimization of IT service management processes for innovative IT Services around Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Low-Code Development Platforms (Mendix)
- Be responsible for the service management of your AI services and Low-Code applications and ensure effective IT operations
- Monitor and report the IT service quality and optimize it proactively
- Implement and document IT service management processes as well as monitor suppliers
- Take on project management activities in the context of smaller projects within your area of responsibility
- Ensure high quality support for the end users of your applications
- Stay up to date with regards to innovations and ensure successful audits by implementing relevant regulatory requirements (including KWG, MaRisk)
To make a difference, you must have:
- BS or MS in Business Information Systems or in a related field
- At least 3 years of work experience (preferably in the Financial Services industry)
- Experience with IT Governance frameworks and processes including IT Service Delivery Management (ITIL certified)
- Demonstrated ability to structure processes and define interfaces between various areas of competence in an organization
- Deep ITIL process knowledge on Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Business fluent English skills round off your profile, other languages (e.g. German) are a plus.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove #techcrew
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.