Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
We are looking for a Lead Machine Learning Engineer to join our IT Chapter Artificial Intelligence & Automation. We are a self-organized team which develops and operates innovative AI & Automation solutions. Our jointly defined purpose: “With our collective brain power, broad skillset and state-of-the art technologies we digitalize business processes so that our colleagues & customers are happy, efficient and successful".
As a Lead Machine Learning Engineer, you will:
- Lead the development of new and scalable machine learning solutions in an international and interdisciplinary DevOps team
- Deploy models into production to deliver insights while ensuring the highest standards in data integrity
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to operationalize machine learning models
- Serve as a senior subject matter expert on machine learning technology at scale
- Increase the rate of delivery of ML Models through stronger engineering practices and best-in-class technology
- Explore the latest machine learning technologies that support Siemens Financial Services overall mission (in particular, in the NLP and deep learning spaces)
- Implement processes and systems for ML Model Lifecycle Management
- Create ML pipelines that are fully versioned and reproducible over time
- Document the design and implementation for the handover into production
- Lead certain knowledge areas, represent the Chapter, and ensure continuous learning of the organization
To make a difference, you must have:
- Master's degree or PhD from a reputable university. Multiple years of work experience (preferably in the Financial Services industry)
- Extensive experience working on machine learning projects, in particular deployment of models in production, model life-cycle management as well as working knowledge of Python
- Hands-on experience with machine learning frameworks (e.g., PyTorch, Tensorflow)
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Professional experience in Machine Learning as well as software development (git, CI/CD, containerization, cloud platforms, APIs)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure, OpenShift), Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with relational databases, NoSQL and preferably SAP HANA Datalake
- Ready to take over responsibility and work independently
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Contributions to open source projects and publication track record in the space of machine learning are a plus
- Business fluent English skills round off your profile, other languages (e.g. German) are a plus.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.