At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsCompany: SISW - EDA
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer - (HDL Simulation)- SISW- EDA-236998
Job Location: USA – CA - FremontJob Category: Engineering
We are looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer to work in the Questa Simulator R&D group in the Design, Verification & Test (DVT) Division. Questa simulator achieves industry-leading performance and capacity through aggressive compile and simulate algorithms. You will be part of a high-performing R&D team responsible for designing and developing high performance, enhanced capacity & functional enhancements to the Questa Simulator.Job Qualifications:
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math or related field is required. MS or PhD is preferred.
- 8-15 years of experience in C/C++ programming on Linux or Windows development platform.
- Good understanding of C data-structures and algorithms are essential. Job will require working on large scale software development using industry standard software development and source code management tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with Compiler development, scripting languages, hardware design and verification understanding or any other complex software development experience would be considered a plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.