We are seeking a highly motivated Corporate Application Engineer to work in our “Global Sales and Customer Success” team, and you will be part of the European Mechanical Analysis Division. In this position you will be focused on technical support for Electromagnetism products and CFD family products (post sales team): Simcenter FloEFD, Simcenter Magnet & Simcenter MotorSolve, Simcenter FloTHERM, Simcenter Flomaster in EMEA area.
In this position you will:
- Assist customers in the resolution of complex verification and design challenges by deploying Siemens's latest CFD technology;
- Analyze methodologies and solutions to meet customers’ user requirements and success;
- Capture and share problem resolutions in application notes, provide input to product documentation and training materials, reproduce customer problems, provide solutions and conduct training classes and services onsite or online;
- Utilize technical knowledge to work with internal development and sales teams;
- Help expanding or modifying the direction of Mentor's product development based on these solutions;
- Deliver training course to customers face to face in Siemens office, Live-online or on customer sites;
- Proactively contact customers to understand their challenges; find opportunities;
- Visit customers.
- At least, Master’s degree would be preferred;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong relationship building capability;
- Like exchanging/sharing your work with internal people;
- Self-supporting, able to work without supervision;
- Willingness to travel to deliver training courses some times in the year;
- Open minded and willing to learn and share
- Proficiency in English;
- Proficiency in German (preferred);
- Knowledge on scripting (preferred).
- Proven experience with Electromagnetism simulation (EM) and 3D CFD modeling;
- Experience using FloTHERM; FloEFD; Magnet would be preferred. Experience with mechanical CAD tools such as NX or Solid Edge (preferred);
- Experience in thermal Management in Electronic domain (preferred).
About Mechanical Analysis Division within Siemens
The Mechanical Analysis portfolio contains a wide range of simulation software and hardware to offer accurate solutions for improving the thermal management of Electronics Coolings systems; contains CFD software and system simulation software. The Mechanical Analysis Division is part of the Siemens Simcenter Division. Simcenter™ is a flexible, open, and scalable portfolio of the best predictive simulation and test tools that support you at every step in your digital journey. It includes Simcenter 3D portfolio, Simcenter STAR-CCM+, Simcenter Amesim, HEEDs, Simcenter Testing.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time