At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Tessent Embedded Analytics, part of Siemens EDA, is a pioneering developer of analytics and monitoring technology at the heart of the systems-on-chip (SoCs) that power today’s electronic products. Our embedded analytics technology allows product designers to add sophisticated cybersecurity, functional safety and performance tuning features; and it helps resolve critical issues such as increasing system complexity and ever- decreasing time-to-market. We are proud of our technology and selling globally to many of the most respected and most exciting technology companies in the world.About the role
We are looking for a highly capable and a dedicated Lead Verification Engineer to join our growing team in Poznan, Poland (Hybrid / Remote working available). Successful applicants will have the opportunity to enjoy shaping the development of ground-breaking silicon IP, which is already changing the way systems and software created around complex SoC devices with multiple heterogeneous processors are optimized and debugged.Area of responsibility
- Developing, improving and maintaining leading edge UVM verification environments for silicon IP blocks with a focus on surpassing customer expectations
- Contributing to the evolution and continuous improvement of our development processes
- Ensuring the overall quality of the released product
- Team leading experience
- Knowledge of formulating and writing System Verilog coverage statements
- Good knowledge of Verification Planning and Management methods (UVM or OVM)
- Knowledge of System Verilog and Verilog
- Experience verifying silicon IP
- Experience of creating testbenches for and testing of silicon IP
- The ability to work as part of a team and under pressure is essential
- Solid organisational and communication skills
- Fluent English
What would be beneficial?
- Familiarity with SVA assertions or similar would be beneficial, though not required
- Familiarity with IC design and implementation beneficial, though not required
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
“Siemens Digital Industries Software. Where today meets tomorrow”
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time