At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a highly capable and a dedicated Verification Engineer to join our growing team in Poznan. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to enjoy shaping the development of ground-breaking silicon IP, which is already changing the way systems and software created around complex SoC devices with multiple heterogeneous processors are optimized and debugged.
- Minimum 1 year experience and be a self-starter
- Knowledge of formulating and writing System Verilog coverage statements
- Knowledge of UVM or OVM
- Knowledge of System Verilog and Verilog
- Experience of testing silicon IP
- The ability to work as part of a team and under pressure is essential
- Working English knowledge
- Familiarity with SVA assertions or similar would be beneficial, though not required
- Familiarity with IC design and implementation beneficial, though not required
- Knowledge of Verification Planning and Management methods, though not required
We are Siemens
Siemens EDA is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, car allowance, bonus scheme, generous holiday and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time