We are looking for a Sr. Electronic Design Engineer to research, develop and maintain electronic design of low-voltage products/platform and to optimize the current design to realize PCBA material cost reduction.
- Implement the electronic technical design according to product specification to meet the related requirements.
- Make the necessary electronic design modification according to the feedback during the manufacturing or/and from the market to meet the requirement of manufacturability/customers.
- Make a good design verification during design work based on HW/FW test plan to guarantee the design reliability.
- Initiate design change and support related departments to implement it to make sure the products are updated timely.
- Be responsible for intellectual priority of related products to strengthen the competition capacity of products and reach the target of self-protection.
- Coordinate with cross functions for new product launching and product maintenance.
- Cooperate with R&D team members in HQ to test and release the samples.
- Support to optimize the design process (e.g. work instruction, guideline, checklist) to improve design productivity.
- Support relevant departments to introduce new CP products and implement localization to occupy competitive position.
- You have knowledge and hands-on experience in Circuit simulation, power supply design, PCB layout, EMC or DFM design.
- You have experience in electronics projects.
- You are a good team player with excellent communication and coordination skills
- You are highly self-motivated, resilient and business-result oriented.
- Intermediate English in both speaking and writing.
- High degree of personal responsibility
- Employment with performance-based pay and bonuses
- Opportunities to train yourself in your field
- Personal atmosphere, humorous and open-minded team
- Many challenging and varied projects
- A reasonable working pace – strike a balance between work and life
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Circuit Protection Systems Ltd., Shanghai
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time