The exciting, fast growing Digital Industry Software Division of Siemens is actively recruiting Infrastructure Architects for our Professional Services Life Cycle Services team. The Life Cycle Services team focus’ on our Teamcenter product.
As a Siemens Infrastructure Architect, responsible for the translation of business requirements into specific process aligned infrastructure designs for the Siemens Digital Industry Software solution based best practices in the subject area, in order for the Siemens Digital Industry Software solution to deliver market leading solutions and provide value to the customer. In line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption by leveraging the complete Siemens Delivery framework.
This position requires excellent skills in interpersonal communications, technical leadership, process improvement, as well as Installation and some configuration of software.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
- Act as infrastructure consultant to strategic Sales/Pre-Sales pursuits and Services projects, providing guidance through the complexity of Infrastructure architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution.
- Act as the authority on infrastructure architectural design to address business problems.
- Provides direction for infrastructure design, sizing, security recommendations, database, Operating system, and network recommendations, system monitoring, and performance optimization internally or at customer sites. Consults on strategic and/or complex Enterprise projects at country level, of diverse scope that require specialist expertise and high levels of technical leadership.
- Works under self-management within project and/ or task constraints and will determine solutions, methods and procedures on assignments/projects.
- Leverage relevant templates in the deployment of project solutions in own specialist area and contribute to best practices and templates.
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Customer requirements gathering and design writing experience
- Self-managed; strong communication skills (written and oral); leadership of a small teams
- Multiple years working in a customer-facing experience in professional services with related soft skills
- Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) skills – Intermediate
- BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience with implementing Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES systems.
- Minimum five years of experience implementing moderately complex Teamcenter environments or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile.
- Preferred job locations: Livonia, MI; Chicago or Peoria, IL; Plano, TX; St. Louis, MO; Rochester, NY; Charlotte, NC; Newport News, VA; or Baltimore, MD; Atlanta, GA; Cypress or Fremont, CA; Phoenix, AZ; Boston, MA; Seattle, WA; or Cincinnati, OH.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.