The exciting, fast growing Digital Industry Software Division of Siemens is actively recruiting Product Architects for our Professional Services LCS Core team. The LCS Core team focus’ on Teamcenter, Lifecycle collaboration software (LCS). Teamcenter takes control of product designs, documents and processes, including your bill of material. Teamcenter support business processes like program planning, technical publishing, and requirements management – or strategic priorities like cost, quality, and sustainability. By bringing together mechanical, electrical, and software design domains, you can take a systems-level approach to product development and produce a digital twin of your product to simulate, analyze, and predict performance before you invest in physical parts and production.
As a Siemens Product Architect, you are a technical resource implementing solutions while building strong relationships with customers and helping them realize their industry vision. This position requires excellent skills in interpersonal communications, technical leadership, process improvement, as well as configuration and customization of software.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
- Understand and demonstrate how Siemens professional services team will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact.
- Leverage industry best practices and templates for the Siemens Software solution delivered to provide customer value.
- Lead the architectural design area of one or many product domain solutions to address the customers’ business requirements.
- Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive.
- Translate business requirements into specific solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects.
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design of the solution.
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Customer requirements gathering and design writing experience
- Self-managed; strong communication skills (written and oral); leadership of a small teams
- Multiple years working in a customer-facing experience in professional services with related soft skills
- Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) skills – Intermediate
- BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent experience.
- Minimum five years of experience implementing moderately complex Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile.
- Experience using programming languages and tools such as JAVA, C++, C#, SQL, VB, XML.
- Preferred job locations: Detroit or Livonia, MI; Chicago or Peoria, IL; Plano, TX; St. Louis, MO; Rochester, NY; Charlotte, NC; Newport News, VA; or Baltimore, MD; Atlanta, GA; Cypress or Fremont, CA; or Phoenix, AZ.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.