Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting - edge Energy Management Division
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Preparation of 3D modeling, drawing, BOM of core frame assembly, connection & tank assembly of EHV transformers and reactors.
- Possess sound knowledge to perform detailed mechanical design calculations like short circuit analysis of leads, noise, vibration, seismic condition for transformers and reactors.
- Detailed knowledge of materials to define, prepare specification of major fabrication items and other critical components.
- Make quantitative and qualitative design analysis of transformer and reactors.
- Effective co-ordination among manufacturing, suppliers and customer.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2 - 4 years in mechanical design of EHV transformers and reactors
- Sound knowledge of Auto CAD, CREO or equivalent 3-D modeling software
- Possess good communication, interpersonal skills, problem solving demeanour, willing to work in interdisciplinary teams.
This role is based in Kalwa. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time