Siemens CERT is a dedicated team of Security Engineers with the mission to secure the Siemens infrastructure. CERT also monitors the current Cyber Threat Landscape for Siemens and assesses its potential impact to the enterprise. Based on that know-how and the latest technological trends, it consults with the Information Technology departments in Siemens to improve the enterprise IT Security. The team is responsible for coordinating the response to Cyber Security Incidents within Siemens.
What will be your challenge?
· Investigate and follow through on IT security incidents in a geographically distributed environment, considering all relevant technical and non-technical stakeholders during all phases of the incident
· Guided by documented processes and Key Experts, analyze reports about potential / suspected incidents, collect and analyze technical incident information and log data. Generate reports and ensure progress on incident tickets
· Help improving our vast internal toolset by contributing improvement ideas on functionality and new features; ability to implement these improvements yourself by writing code a big plus
Use your skills to move forward:
· Significant technical system expertise (e.g. gathered from being an IT Administrator) with relevant exposure and expertise in IT Security, in several of the following technologies: Linux and Windows operating systems, web-technologies (encryption, HTTP, REST), networking, cloud environments
· Excellent ability to interact with both technical experts and non-technical staff in exceptional situations to ensure correct actions are taken and communication partners collaborate
· Excellent working knowledge of technical and organizational aspects of information security, e.g. regarding detection of and reaction to intrusion attempts / attacks in IT applications, systems, and networks. Prior experience in Incident Response and/or IT Forensics a significant plus
· Ability to present and explain complex technical topics to both management and technical experts
· Ability to work in a self-guided and result-oriented fashion with the clear desire to become an acknowledged technical expert in your own area of expertise
· Fluent in spoken and written English, including security terminology; proficiency in German a plus
May have knowledge or experience in some of the following areas:
· Cloud Security expertise
· Development (Python, Django, Shell)
· Experience in forensics for Windows and Linux operating systems
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
#CTCYS #cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL #digitalminds
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time