Organization: Siemens EDA
Type: Full time / permanent
Join our team as “Account Development Representative (m/f/d)” in Munich, Germany.
As Account Development Representatives you will work directly with selling teams, in an assigned region, to identify, penetrate, and cultivate new business opportunities. The execution of new business strategies will include research, cold calling, and advanced qualification. Within the team you will set meetings, schedule technical resources, track activity and proactively update selling teams on next steps for new and developing opportunities.
Your new area of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
- Prepare and setup for outbound daily calls and other pursuit strategies
- Conduct initial phone qualification and research on assigned target accounts to gather intelligence
- Build prospect interest in the products and services offered by Siemens EDA (Electronic Design Automation) software through web, social media, e-mail and primarily phone interaction
- Enrich and profile our databases (primarily Salesforce) to identify new interest
- Systematically follow-up all target account activities to develop total qualified opportunities that produce an above average close rate
Your qualifications - solid and adequate
- You’re ambitious, target driven and highly organized in managing large volume of opportunities
- Opening doors, and building relationships is your daily business
- Growing existing accounts in new divisions and qualifying new business prospects is one of your strengths
- You’re fearless and persistent in cold calling new account targets
- You’re able to think creatively and apply new ideas to overcome barriers
Ideally, you should also have experience in the following fields:
- Inside sales and/or direct selling
- Engineering and or technical background
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce)
What more do I need to know?
Siemens EDA is one of the top tier suppliers in the Electronic Design Automation industry and part of Siemens DI. As a technology leader, the company offers innovative solutions for electronic hardware and software design.
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, we drive the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate ground breaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
At Siemens we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Eva Kaiser.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. Siemens support the Program “Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. We emphasize equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Deutschland) GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time