Role: Salesforce Architect
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyper intelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
How do you shape the future through Siemens Advanta? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow – the talented individuals ready to help our company transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Smart Grids and Infrastructure.
We make real what matters.
- A Salesforce Architect is responsible for identifying the organization’s needs, breaking down large scale projects to manageable tasks, working out which IT products to use based on cost benefit analysis and research and explaining to PO’s and developers what’s required and overseeing the progress and the quality of the SFDC projects.
- In depth experience with Salesforce.com architecture and APIs and completing multiple salesforce.com implementation projects requiring integration to legacy systems using Salesforce APIs or original code development
- Experience with FSL, Salesforce CPQ, Lightning, Copado
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, etc).
- Experience presenting to PO’s or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
- Salesforce Certifications such as Salesforce Domain Specialist or Architect certifications
What you need to make real what matters
- We need a professional with 8 to 10 years of SFDC or CRM implementation experience.
- Full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud etc
- Experience architecting and managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle SFDC implementations of CRM solutions.
- Responsible for developing in Apex, Lightning (LWC), Visualforce, React, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Design and develop integrations between applications and other systems as may be required by customers
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Chennai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time