During the current global health crisis, the priority for us is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic
To meet the demands from Industry 4.0, the fourth industrial revolution, our customers are transforming the way they manage their product data throughout the lifecycle of a product. This is a major shift in how companies work with product development, manufacturing, and lifecycle, providing excellent opportunities to address everything from the lead time between ideation and product launch, to optimization of material and energy consumption.
As a service organization, we do not develop products, but we help our customers improve their products, their business profitability, and their sustainability with the help of Siemens Digital Industry Software portfolio!
In many cases we work together with our product development in development of new features and products. Link.
We are currently looking for a Solutions Architect to join our forward thinking team.
What you will be doing
You will be the point person for crafting product lifecycle solutions and helping customers realize their vision within their industry. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, technical leadership skills, process improvement skills as well as Teamcenter or Opcenter skills. In this role, you will perform as a trusted advisor on architectural design to address business problems ensuring that the technical integrity of the solution remains aligned to requirements and value delivery throughout the projects and the various project solutions.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with Consultants, Product Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success. You will also support our Sales organization in exploring new opportunities!
- Translate business requirements into specific process aligned designs for the Siemens DI Software solution based on multi product/multi industry proven experience in the subject area
- Interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer
- Provide architectural guidance and advice to Sales/PreSales pursuits and to Services projects
- Provide direction for process design, process integration and process change activities either internally or at customer sites
- Leverage relevant templates in the leadership of project solutions in own specialist area
- Your background in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology will enable you to understand your customers requests
- You have a significant experience in the development and deployment of enterprise PLM (ex: Teamcenter) or MOM applications
- Your customer happiness is your priority and you have a problem solving attitude
- Experience with implementation methodologies, such as Agile, Scrum or Siemens Advantedge and experience in a customer facing environment
- You have a professional level of English and the willingness to travel up to 40% when it would be needed
What we offer…
We can offer a great deal of flexibility with home working, high focus on people's growth and development.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Nederland N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time