- Full understanding of project scope to be able to design detailed project plans when necessary
- Manage the execution and completion of the defined project plan through effectively coordinating people and resources
- Monitor and highlight any project variables (cost, effort, scope, etc.) against the project plan, report and make suggestions to implement corrective or preventative actions.
- Control the allocated project costs on time in budget
- Provide support in activities such as reporting, controlling tasks, update specific deliverables
- Solve problems in stressful situations and complete multiple tasks in a variety of contexts
- Independently assign priorities to multiple tasks and manage time efficiently so to deliver results on time.
- Comprehend and interpret instructions, elaborate short email correspondence, document meeting memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Respond to common inquiries from consortium stakeholders, and/or supervisor.
- Manage, co-ordinate and enable project stakeholders throughout the project life cycle, in-order to successfully deliver and embed the project within the organization
- Interpersonal skills to liaise with the different stakeholders (leadership, operations, process excellence, delivery excellence)
- Ensure the entities develop their activities
- Prepare all documentation required for projects, reporting and governance (technical, quality, risk management, and technological surveillance reports)
- Develop feasibility studies for new scope / new business, building scenarios, recommendations, and risk analysis
- Create business case models for new scope, as well as manage and drive Business case governance (deviations and new scope changes)
- Preference background IT, Engineering Technology or equivalent preferred and/or Management or related area
- Excellent analytical skills, managing data from multiple sources
- Presentation building skills and storytelling
- Ability to interact at a high management level
- Project management, and risk assessment abilities
- Proactive (engaging & impact-oriented) mindset, ability to think end-to-end
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different stakeholders
- Good communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups) especially when interacting with different levels of business
- Fluent English (verbal and written),
- Strong MS-Office skills (namely Excel, PowerPoint)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, UNIPESSOAL, LDA
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time