Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Manager (f/m/d) Strategy & Operations Fluoroscopy & Urology (F&U) to further develop a core pillar of the X-ray business.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will create the F&U strategy and the five-year business plan together with the product line head, in line with the overall business line strategy and objectives as well as define and drive strategic activities (short and long term)
- You will evaluate industry, market and clinical trends and propose courses of action based on their business impact
- You will act as a key advisor within F&U in various business development and strategic aspects to identify and follow up on future business opportunities (incl. creating and managing a funnel of adjacent growth opportunities for F&U)
- You are responsible for the regular business monitoring as well as identification of suitable business measures to ensure the achievement of our organizational objectives (incl. business reviews with business line management, key regions and other business lines)
- You will steer and coordinate dedicated projects with the goal to improve the F&U business, in collaboration with other functions within the business line and the whole company
- You will get ample opportunity to build up your skills and personal development goals within a passionate team
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree
- You have gained many years of professional experience in a business management, product management, a customer-facing position or in strategy and business development
- You have outstanding business acumen and experience in developing and implementing new business models as well as a proven track record of successfully driving projects in complex and challenging environments
- You provide excellent knowledge of customer segmentation and a good understanding of the healthcare industry. Prior know-how of clinical Fluoroscopy or Urology pathways is beneficial
Your attributes and skills:
- You share our passion to drive the diagnostic imaging market and you can transfer this passion to others in order to successfully execute and steer projects enhancing our business success
- You have strong analytical skills with framework & methodology know-how to process complicated problems. Based on your experience and creativity, you are able to derive measures suitable to overcome them
- You are characterized by a high level of team orientation and well-developed communication skills and a high level of initiative
- Due to our multinational environment, you possess strong intercultural skills as well as business fluent English skills; fluent German skills are preferred
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Diana Rank.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time