- You will responsible for the full lifecycle implementation of an MDM - meter data management product, and other Smart Grid oriented applications. This includes the requirements gathering, specification documentation, system construction/configuration, testing, Q/A, delivery and post Go-Live activities.
- Contribute to the software installation, configuration, business validation, performance tuning, exception handling and implementation support efforts of the Professional Services team.
- Expertise in customer handling will make valuable contribution in this role by working hand in hand with the Project Manager, Solution Architect, other Solution Engineers, and the end-user base to deliver a quality solution.
- Your solid understanding of Enterprise Software delivery in the Smart Meter/Smart Grid Utility space, and experience with current and prevalent web technologies. Understanding of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and Meter Data Management (MDM) is a plus.
- This is an analytical, technical, problem-solving, customer facing position focused on installing, configuring and testing Smart Grid software solutions to meet customer requirements. Ideal candidates will possess the ability to work independently, remotely and multi-task in very fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or relevant field with 4 to 7 years of relevant experience.
- Technical skills Required: Java, JEE, SQL, Shell Scripting, Oracle, Webservices/JMS, LINUX.
- Good to have: Exposure to Big Data Analytics, AWS.
- Experience in enterprise systems integration and extensive customer-facing consulting experience
- Experience creating technical documentation (requirements, high- and low-level design documents, etc)
- Experience with CIS, AMI, and/or other relevant “Meter-to-Cash” value chain applications a plus.
- Relevant experience and familiarity with Smart Grid initiatives within Utility company and/or Smart Grid software Delivery Company preferred.
- You will get to explore the world by travelling more up to 80% in this role.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time