- Perform application and system administration tasks incl. customizing, quality checks
- Maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, and users while working in a JIRA 8.x environment.
- Jira: Project Creation; Confluence; Space Creation; Jira Servicedesk
- Manage user permissions incl. Creation of new users / Assignment to projects
- Test new versions of the tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility.
- Improve JIRA security. Set access permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces and implement and updates based on CERT Notes (minor Version)
- Incident handling (in general for Jira, Confluence)
- Proactive User Inventory (quarterly): (Incident Management / Handling of User requests)
- Monthly patch activities incl. user information (announcement banner)
- Licensing: keep licenses on track
- Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement
- Discuss business needs with stakeholders and implement in the system based on internal standards
- Communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines.
- > 3 years’ experience in Administration of Atlassian products e.g. Jira, Confluence
- Atlassian certifications
- Ideal candidate should have some experience in at least one of the following frameworks
- General understanding of AWS Infrastructure (infrastructure-related services e.g. EC2, S3, RDS)
- General understanding of SQL Databases (PostgreSQL preferable)
- A pragmatic mindset with output orientation and a strong team player
- Fluent in English both oral and written
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time