We are Siemens. A collection of over 5,000 phenomenal minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have factories across Mexico, full of hardworking individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
You will take a management role in the Production Department ensuring the following Targets related for Delivery: Production Targets, Efficiency, Overdues, Negative Availability. Responsible of Direct & Indirect Blue Collars Headcount and Supervision, 80 - 100 people Ensure that quality objectives are met, controlling work in process on the production areas and peripheral area.
- Monitor Lines Performance by managing the day-to-day operational performance of the Production Lines under responsibility.
- Monitor People Performance and Evaluation
- Assure Zero Harm Culture (Close supervision of Production Processes and People Behavior)
- Absenteeism & Attrition Control Weekly Tracking of these KPI.
Interpersonal & Personal traits sort
- Orientation to results
- Establishing relationships and alliances
- Decision making
- Effective communication
Education and Training background
- Basic Knowledge in Six Sigma, Greenbelt.
- Engineering bachelor’s degree as preferred
- Work experience in People Management Skills and Leadership
- Knowledge of Quality System.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time