Position Title: East Area Clinical Sales Manager
Corindus Vascular Robotics, Inc. is a global technology leader in robotic-assisted vascular interventions. The company's CorPath® system is the first FDA-cleared medical device to bring robotic-assisted precision to percutaneous coronary and peripheral interventions. Corindus is advancing the field of interventional medicine with robotics through improvements to procedural control, precision and workflow.
Position Summary: The U.S. Clinical Sales Manager reports to the U.S. Vice President of Sales with a dotted line to the Area Vice Presidents of US Sales. The Clinical Sales Manager plays a critical role in building and developing the clinical field sales team within his/her region. The major responsibilities are to manage and direct the utilization of the CorPath GRX system within their install base. Additional responsibilities include: program development, clinical execution, training leading to increased utilization within their assigned region along with hiring and development of Clinical Specialists.
*This role can be based in any major city within the North East or South East region
· Develop and implement GRX sales activities to achieve and exceed goals set by senior management.
· Responsible for achievement of sales forecasts and meeting operational budgets.
· Expand GRX usage in all existing accounts.
· Expand GRX usage by selling and training new physicians in all specialties applicable to the GRX System.
· Perform Quarterly Business reviews with the existing customer base.
· Manage training and education process within installed based.
· Prospect for new system installations and system upgrades to existing base.
· Moderate to extensive travel.
· Provide clinical sales team with new product information or new information on existing products.
· Work with the training and marketing departments to implement new strategies and programs as directed by senior management.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience
· Requires 5+ years in medical equipment, device sales, disposable sales - interventional cardiology, preferably capital and disposables.
- At least 3 years of experience in a clinical Cath Lab or operating room environment
· Ability to work in radiation field wearing necessary lead protection garments
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
· Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
· Ability to maintain confidentiality as well as ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
· Ability to travel 50% to 75% of the time required.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.