As Business/IT Analyst you are responsible to understand multiple system domains, business processes and data flows. You evaluate new requirements, identify solutions and guide projects to help meet key business needs, in relation to people, processes, governance, information and software systems.
- Plans, analyzes and coordinates software automation of complex business processes for internal customers and external interfaces in the context of cloud ordering and SaaS products.
- Performs key role in application specification, custom development, process/technical documentation, testing, and implementation across multiple systems.
- Interacts intensively with internal customers and development leaders.
- Coordinates user support while playing key roles on large projects.
- Operates under minimal supervision, with latitude for visioning, project management and cross-team communication.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Minimum 4 years professional experience required in a business analyst, IT analyst or programmer role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English) are required.
- Any experience with software product operations is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with eCommerce, CRM and/or ERP tools is preferred. Experience with CloudCraze, SFDC and/or SAP SD is a very strong plus.
- Preferred work location in Mexico City, Monterrey, or Queretaro. Remote location may be considered.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time